Rick Bayless, Graham Elliot Bowles, Art Smith will Compete on Top Chef Masters
Just when you thought you were free of Top Chef, Bravo goes and announces the twenty-four already-made-it chefs who will be participating in
Top Chef: Celebrity Jeopardy Edition Top Chef Masters.
It's a doozy of a list, with big names from virtually every major restaurant city in the country. But of course, we're most psyched to see three of the guys on the list: Rick Bayless of Frontera Grill, Graham Elliot Bowles of graham elliot, and Art Smith of Table Fifty-Two.
The three Chicagoans will be competing along with the 21 others in a show modeled on the classic Top Chef format — in each of the first six episodes, four chefs will compete against each other, with one winner. The six winners of each episode will then meet up for the final four episodes, with one chef eliminated each episode until the winner-crowning finale. There's prize money at stake, but it all goes to charity.
Full list of Top Chef Masters participating chefs, after the jump.
- Rick Bayless – Frontera Grill, Chicago, Ill.
- Wilo Benet – Pikayo, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- John Besh – Restaurant August, New Orleans, LA
- Graham Elliot Bowles – Graham Elliot Restaurant, Chicago, Ill.
- Michael Chiarello – Bottega Restaurant, Yountville, Calif.
- Michael Cimarusti – Providence, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Wylie Dufresne – wd~50, New York, N.Y.
- Elizabeth Falkner – Orson, San Francisco, Calif.
- Hubert Keller – Fleur de Lys, San Francisco, Calif.
- Christopher Lee – Aureole, New York, N.Y.
- Ludo Lefebvre – Ludo Bites, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Anita Lo – Annisa, New York, N.Y.
- Tim Love – The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro, Fort Worth, Texas
- Rick Moonen – Rick Moonen’s RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Nils Noren – French Culinary Institute, New York, N.Y.
- Lachlan McKinnon Patterson – Frasca Food & Wine, Boulder, Colo.
- Cindy Pawlcyn – Mustards Grill, Napa Valley, Calif.
- Mark Peel – Campanile, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Douglas Rodriguez – Alma de Cuba, Philadelphia, PA
- Michael Schlow – Radius Restaurant, Boston, Mass.
- Art Smith – Table Fifty-Two, Chicago, Ill.
- Suzanne Tracht – Jar, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jonathan Waxman – Barbuto, New York, N.Y.
- Roy Yamaguchi – Roy’s Restaurants, San Diego, Calif.