Matt Maroni's Gaztro-Wagon Hopes to Have Wheels Soon; Wild Turkey Plays Chicken with Traffic in Lake Bluff
• Matt Maroni hopes that his new restaurant Gaztro-Wagon will be a base for a food truck if new legislation passes. [Trib]
• A wild turkey in Lake Bluff has been jumping out in front of cars, but can't be killed because it is protected by federal wildlife laws.
[Chicago Breaking News]
• Gary Vaynerchuk responds to every email he receives. [New Yorker]
• Online ordering service Snapfinger will soon add independent restaurants to its roster. [NYT]
• Starbucks has inked a deal to distribute its products in South Africa. [WSJ]
• Workers at Etsy get a free home-cooked meal every Wednesday. [WSJ]